We’d like to hear from you about how we’re doing.
For general feedback you can email us to tell us about your experience and provide feedback.
If you want to make a complaint, there is a formal process for this. You can make a complaint by:
- Discussing your concerns with any staff member
- Asking either in person, by phone or email for our complaints procedure
If you need help making your complaint or want to speak to someone outside of Silver Birches Dental you can do so by:
- Contacting the nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service.
- Phone the local advocate on 03 687 2291, or the national call centre on toll free 0800 555 050.
- Calling the office of the Health and Disability Commissioner on 0800 11 22 33.